October 19, 2008

Whores exerting their invisible power to kill real manhood

There was this 'heterosexual' girl (the kind which in men's spaces we used to call 'whore') in my office who in the present heterosexualized world had quite a lot of power over men and their freedom to express man to man intimacy.

When I was new to the office, she tried to flirt with me, but I kept away from her, and made it obvious that I was not interested in her... (i do like girls but, I was looking for a monogamous bond with a guy). Being a modern girl, she did her calculations and in her mind, partly arrived at the fact that I was 'gay'. There was no way I could tell her I am not 'gay', eventhough I like men, because there's just no scope for me to talk about these things. I had to keep a 'heterosexual' image.

Anyway, I actually liked a guy in the office and we started doing the straight flirt -- and unfortunately, he turned out to be her boyfriend... I dropped that guy like anything... but not before she became aware of what was going on and got determined in her mind that I was 'gay'. Her boyfriend fell in love with me and didn't want to let me go. But, she started to guard him like anything and made sure that we did not meet in her absence. Once when her boyfriend called me in her absence she made a great hue and cry about it, though

Then a new guy came in office, and I soon reaslized he was what I had been looking for all this time and we quickly became involved with each other. He was a macho guy, and we started sitting too intimate with each other. It was completely normal in an Indian setting. And no one would have noticed, but people who suspected my 'sexuality', including another guy I had flirted with. This girl immediately knew what was going on.

She became bitchy about our intimacy and when we were sitting too intimately with each other with our legs on top of each other, she turned back from her seat and started to look at us in anger. She was looking right at my legs that were touching his crotch, and looking in a very angry, disaproving way, rotating her wide eyes, and then she asked, what is going on?

My macho friend, who was not only too young, but also very, very careful about his straight image was taken aback. He had done nothing which was outside the scope of 'straight' in India. He was taken off guard but managed to tell her confidentally that we are having a "man to man talk".

After that my friend became very cautious about how he interacts with me, and this create a big barrier between our relationship. He stopped being intimate with me after that... not in the same carefree manner, he used to do till now.

No comments: